2015 FIFA Women's World Cup Passport Purchasing
The NCISL has arranged for Stadium Passports for the 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup. Here are the details:
What is a passport?
- Passport is a group of tickets that allow you access to all 9 games being played in Ottawa.
What teams will I get to see?
- Ottawa has been guaranteed to host one of the top 6 teams in the
competition. The draw will be taking place in December 2014.
What are the dates?
- Sunday June 7th - 2 games
- Thursday June 11th - 2 games
- Wednesday June 17th - 2 games
- Saturday June 20th - round of 16
- Monday June 22nd - quarter finals
- Friday June 26th - quarter finals
We have reserved seats in Category 3. What does that mean and where are the seats?
- Category 3 seats are located in the green section on the map
below. It means you get to sit in the same seat for all the games. It
means that we have reserved a group of tickets so the club can sit
together in this section.
Can I use this code and purchase tickets for my family and friends or can they use the code?
- you can share this code with as many people as you would like to.
The more tickets purchased, the better for the games. If you can allow
people to save money, that is great and you can all sit together.
What is the cost of these tickets?
- Cost for the category 3 tickets is $179 + $24 (city recovery fee)
What happens if I cannot make all the games?
- tickets are transferable BUT tickets for the double headers cannot
be split up. So one ticket gets you access to both games.
Purchase Tickets Link
Purchase tickets here
Promotional Code: 1K1AVA
Still have questions, contact Dawn at firstname.lastname@example.org