NCISL Is Hiring A Summer Student
Job Description – League Administrator
The National Capital Industrial Soccer League (NCISL) is an adult recreational soccer league that operates in Ottawa.
We have an immediate opening for a
short term position as the League Administrator reporting to the General
Manager. Flexible working hours can be arranged.
This position has been made possible
through a grant by the Canada Summer Jobs Program. Consequently, only
individuals who intend to be attending secondary or post secondary
school in September 2014 will be considered. Job applicants must be at
least 16 years old, and have efficient access to transportation in and
about the west-end of Ottawa.
- Review all game sheets received by the NCISL and identify discipline problems to the Director of Discipline
- Contact referees who have not submitted their game sheets or who are not following the correct NCISL game reporting process
- Act as administrator for all discipline hearings held by the NCISL
- Following direction from the General Manager, manage the league schedule throughout the season
- Issue fine letters as required
- Issue suspension letters as required
- Help with promotion for the NCISL Indoor League
- Assist the General Manager and the Board of Directors as requested
Ideally the individual must
- Have a minimum 1 year work experience in a service environment
- Excellent computer skills with web browsers, and Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Can communicate effectively
- Enthusiasm for soccer
- Have a drivers license and access to a vehicle
How to apply
Please complete the application form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 9th 2014.
Please attach you latest resume with your application