Sign up now for the Fall Indoor League
The NCISL are now accepting applications for the 2016 Fall Indoor League.
|| This year we will be providing 2 tickets for an Ottawa Fury game at TD
Place with each team application. Tickets will be distributed in
- Each team will play 15 games
- Maximum of 16 players for each team
- Season will start the 1st week of October and will conclude in mid January
- Divisions will be offered at Bell Sensplex in Kanata
- Entry fee is $2195 per team plus HST ($2480.35)
- Teams will also need to pay EODSA registration fee for each player ($19/player)
- Each team will also receive two tickets for an Ottawa Fury game
Each team must submit an online application form to the NCISL. They must also pay a deposit of $200. Note that we have now moved to online payment for deposits. You can still pay by cheque if you wish however we recommend that you pay online with your credit card or PayPal account
Balance of fees plus EODSA fees will be due at the mandatory preseason meeting which will be held in mid September. More information to follow.
Click here to access the application form
Priority of places will be given as follows
1. Teams who played in the 2016 Spring League will be given top priority until August 31st. After this date they loose this privilege.
2. Teams who played in the 2015 Fall League will be given second priority until August 31st. After this date they loose this privilege.
3. Teams playing in the 2016 Summer League will be given third priority until August 31st. After this date they loose this privilege.
4. New teams who apply by August 31st will be given fourth priority.
5. From September 1st all remaining places will be offered on a first come first served basis
| Monday & Tuesday*
|| Women Division 1 & 2
|| Men Tuesday Division
|| Men Wednesday Division
|| Men Thursday Division
* Women divisions should expect to play up to 3 games on a Tuesday games but the majority will be on a Monday