Valid for all NCISL Outdoor seasons.
The NCISL will be refunding any account balance that a team/club has at the end of each year end. The NCISL year end is September 30th. The following process will be followed:
1. The NCISL accountant will email each team/club contact with an account balance by September 20th.
2. If a team/club has an outstanding balance, payment must be received no later then September 30th
3. Any team/club with a credit will be issued a cheque. Any team/club who does not have a bank account under the club name will indicate who the cheque should be made out to.
4. Any cheques being issued to personal name, the NCISL administrator will email the entire team with details for the team/club refund..
5. Any team deposits made are not refundable. They will be posted to the following NCISL season.